What to do next
If you’re still worried about your emotional or mental health there’s lots of help available to help you take control of your life.
- Book a 1-2-1 session for a chat about your problems and how we can help. Simply ring us on 01352 974430
- Come along to our Mold Saturday drop-in and information service
- Ring Mindinfoline 0300 123 3393 for expert advice and links to other national charities
- Contact your GP for access to local NHS services
- Ask us about individual support through talking therapies service
- Learn more about mental health on a training course
For urgent help or assistance please click go to our Crisis Support page or click on the Crisis Support button above.