Becoming a member of NEW Mind is a great way to support the valuable work we do, have a say in the direction we take and the services we provide and provide vital feedback on our services.
Help us achieve our vision
Our membership plays a key role in the work we undertake, helping to influence our direction and providing vital feedback on our campaigns and services. The more members we have, the more powerful our voice in fighting for better services for North East Wales people experiencing mental distress.
Our members come in all shapes and sizes and get involved in many different ways:
- sharing their experiences with us so that we can campaign for better services in our county and highlight the problems people face
- raising money to support NEW Mind
- voting at our AGM and attending occasional meetings to determine the direction NEW Mind takes
- becoming a trustee to help shape Mind’s future
An annual membership costs only £5.00 and £1.00 for unwaged people. The membership payment covers the costs of our membership scheme and allows us to communicate to a wider audience.
- Information on events, meetings and activities
- voting rights
- AGM attendance
How to join
To join the NEW Mind membership contact Janet Dean on 01352 974427