Stress Management courses
Many people struggle to cope with everyday stresses like home, work or relationship difficulties. Our Stress Management course is designed to help you identify and explore the causes and effects of stress on your life and learn practical skills to help you manage your stress more effectively.
- Helps you explore and identify the causes and effects of stress and break the vicious cycle of stressful thinking
- Gives you practical tools to manage stress including time management and problem solving techniques, simple relaxation exercises and tips about sleep, diet and exercise
- Is based on proven Cognitive Behavioural Techniques (but is not group therapy)
- Is delivered by experienced trainers who are also talking therapists in their own right and are members of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Lasts for seven weeks – each weekly session is two hours long and they’re usually held during the evening
- Is run in venues throughout Flintshire and Wrexham
These courses are funded by Betsi Cadwaldr University Health Board and are provided by NEW Mind as part of the Parabl Consortium.
To find out if they might be helpful for you simply call the Parabl helpline on 0300 777 2257 or email [email protected]