Most of us face times when life is difficult. We may be:
- Going through a personal crisis
- Experiencing loss – such as bereavement, divorce or redundancy
- Dissatisfied or stressed at work
- Worried by tensions or conflicts in the family
- Unhappy, lonely, depressed, anxious, panicky or feeling unable to cope
At NEW Mind we understand that sometimes people just need someone to be there for them. Our therapists are trained to listen, understand and help you work through your problems in a safe and confidential way. Choose from counselling or Active Monitoring from the left hand menu.
What our clients say…
This service has helped me to cope with life in a better way. I would recommend [it] to anyone in need of help.
This has been an amazing experience to enable me to get back on track. I feel the ‘black cloud’ has lifted and everything is bright and colourful once more. I feel I’ve been given the tools to help myself
I think the best compliment I can pay the team is that I have got me back!
Look out world!