Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
This course aims to increase and improve your understanding and awareness of, and ability to, take care of your mental health through the application of emotional intelligence and building resilience.
The main aims of the course are to:
- Introduce you to the five domains of emotional intelligence
- Increase your confidence in identifying emotions
- Increase your ability to identify triggers to stress
- Explore helpful and unhelpful thinking patterns and how to manage them
- Help you understand how to build your resilience
- Demonstrate the techniques that you will find most useful in developing your personal resilience.
This is a one day course (currently being delivered over 1 x 5 hour session on Zoom)
The maximum recommended number of delegates for this course is 12.
For costs and availability please contact [email protected] or call Hayley Fisher on 07897 300456