Managing Mental Health
This course is very popular with employers from all sectors who want to ensure their line managers /supervisors and those who support staff are equipped with best practice approaches, mental health and wellbeing knowledge, and an increased understanding of how to manage mental health in the workplace.
The main aims of the course are to:
- Provide an overview of mental health problems
- Demonstrate how to spot the signs and symptoms of different mental health problems
- Help delegates understand the causes of mental health problems and how work can impact them
- Develop tools and skills to proactively manage mental wellbeing in the workplace
- Help delegates recognise and alleviate the triggers for employees struggling with their mental health
- Help delegates understand how to communicate sensitively and effectively, and manage disclosure
- Provide guidance on how to manage the return to work of, and performance of, staff struggling with their mental health.
This is a ½ day course which, when delivered by Zoom, can be delivered over 2 x 2 hour sessions. The recommended maximum number of delegates for this course is 12.
For costs and availability please contact [email protected] or call Hayley Fisher on 07897 300456