Mental Health Awareness
This introduction to mental health awareness aims to increase and improve understanding and awareness of mental health generally, both in and out of the workplace, and build empathy for, and confidence and ability to talk with, people with mental health problems.
The main aims of the course are to:
- Challenge the stigma surrounding mental health
- Provide an understanding of the causes of mental health problems
- Provide an overview of mental health problems including anxiety, stress and depression
- Develop an ability to recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- Signpost support for mental health problems, wellbeing and safeguarding
- Introduce techniques to support the wellbeing of oneself and others
This is a half day course. When delivered over Zoom, the session is split into 2 x 2 hour sessions.
The recommended maximum number of delegates for this course is 12.
For costs and availability, please contact [email protected] or call Hayley Fisher on 07897 300456